Saturday, April 16, 2011

A Bunch of Characters

Okay- last Disney post. I promise. We spent a portion of each day tracking down and meeting the characters. Even though we had met the princesses at the breakfast, the kids wanted to see them again. At the princess meet and greet, there were three princess in the room that the kids got to visit with. The first princess commented on Owen's robot shirt, and he felt that it was important to show the other two princesses how cool his shirt was. They played off of this and also commented on his cool robot shirt. This is now his favorite shirt- so whomever gave that t-shirt to him for his birthday, good job. We also managed to see Mickey and Minnie three times each. I love meeting the characters, and I was happy with the number and variety that we were able to meet on this trip. Posted are some of my favorite pictures from the meet-and-greets.











3 comments:

cassie said...

I love these! Especially Owen with the Princesses and Olivia kissing Pooh. And I'm jealous that you got to meet Baloo and King Louie.

Hannah Murray said...

I believe the robot shirt was from his awesome Aunt Hannah! I love the fact that ya'll got to meet so many characters!

BeckyG said...

Amazing vacation, Lealane! Congratulations with your great research and booking skills - you planned it out to a "T" and created some great memories with your family.