Monday, December 3, 2007

If at first you don't succeed...

I know that it has been a while since I last updated the blog. It seems that all I do these days is go to work, come home to cook/clean, and work on my college assignments. It's easy to forget that while I'm busy with my day-to-day chores, a lot is actually going on around me. Take Olivia's eating habits, for example. For about two months now she has been refusing to let anyone feed her. I guess she thinks that she is a big girl and can feed herself. During this time, she has gotten MUCH better at feeding herself. The first picture was taken when she was just beginning to feed herself. Notice the lack of shirt- she is not wearing one because it is covered with food.





This second picture was actually taken last week. What an improvement- her shirt is on, she is relatively clean, and she is using a spoon (even though she does have the wrong end in her mouth). It is amazing that she is changing so fast, yet so much goes by without my recognizing it. She's actually becoming quite helpful (which is good- maybe she'll be ready to help with her brother when he gets here in March).








No comments: