Monday, August 3, 2009

Another Year Begins

After a very short summer, school has begun once again. For me, this is more of a "beginning" to the year than is Jan. 1st. Along with new classes and students, I also make new resolutions that I sincerely hope to keep (like turning in my lesson plans on time). Even though the kids are too young to attend formal school, this is still a beginning for them, too because they get to move up to the next class in daycare. Speaking of daycare- you may recall that the kids' old daycare closed in May, so we have had to start at a new place. Owen had no problem adjusting, but Olivia has had a little bit of trouble. Thankfully, it is getting a little better for her every day. Here are some pictures of the kids on their "first" day of the new school year. I am also posting a picture of Bailey, who is riding to school with me again this year.







No comments: