Sunday, August 2, 2009

Quarno "Cook"-out

My Aunt and Uncle from Delaware and my cousin from Germany have been visiting for the past several days. Yesterday we all got together for a cook-out at my sister's house to catch up. Here are five things that I discovered during the course of the evening: 1) Zachary is now taller than me, 2) I'm apparently the last person on Earth without a facebook account (which I now have), 3) you are never too old to jump on a trampoline, 4) if you need a puppy, go to Hannah's house, and 5) it's great to see family. Okay- so I already knew the last one to be true, but it's good to be reminded. I hope that Aunt Connie, Uncle Mike, Pam, and the kids have a good time at Disney, and I look forward to seeing them again soon.







4 comments:

Anna T. Ham said...

Even my grandmother has a facebook account! Glad you finally got one. Now we can be friends.

p.s. I'm awaiting a response to my e-mail.

BeckyG said...

Hey Lealane~ Well, it looks like I AM THE LAST ONE ON EARTH without a facebook account!! I have been thinking about starting one.......

Pam said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Pam said...

Regarding your discovery #3...are you calling me "old?" I certainly hope not! I'm not that far ahead of you!! ;-)

BTW, love your clever title for this post! :-)