Saturday, September 24, 2011

The Cutest Beds in Town

This post serves as a big Thank You to my Aunt Connie who is the "craftiest" person that I know. From quilting to stamping to creating a cookbook- she can do it all. Over the last several years, she has so graciously made themed pillowcases for Owen's and Olivia's beds. The kids love these and the pillowcases make their beds look so cute. Aunt Connie has also made "I Spy" quilts for both kids and they LOVE these as well. Owen received his in the mail last month and you would have thought that he had just won the lottery. As we were reading our bedtime story tonight, I noticed that all of the pillows and quilts on the bed were those that Aunt Connie had made. I had to take a picture and share. Thank you, Aunt Connie!!!




1 comment:

Hannah Murray said...

I guess great minds think alike! I was getting ready to do a post on the pillowcases as well!