Thursday, July 4, 2019

Six Flags Over Georgia (with friends)

One of the perks of our Six Flags passes is that we have several "bring-a-friend" days.  In the past, these days have usually passed by unused because Six Flags is so far away so it's not really convenient to use them.  This is summer, though, and we have time on our hands.  So, the kids invited their friends to accompany us.
 The park was busy, so we didn't ride everything.  We did, however, hit up some of our favorite rollercoasters including Twisted Cyclone, Dare Devil Dive, Goliath, and Mindbender.  We also rode some non-rollercoaster favorites like Monster Mansion and Justice League.


It was very hot, so we took a break in the middle of the day to visit the attached Hurricane Harbor Water Park.  I didn't bring my bathing suit, but I wish I had.  I ended up going into a splash area in my clothes a couple to times to cool off.- it was that hot.
 After leaving the park we visited a rolled ice cream place.  Our friends had just gotten back from Thailand and they wanted to share this Thai dessert with us.  The rolled ice cream was so amazing.  I will be seeking out places to get this dessert again in the future.  It was a long day for sure, but we all had a great time.


No comments: