Sunday, March 6, 2011

98 and Counting

Today we celebrated my Granny Moore's 98th birthday. To be clear, this is my great-grandmother (Owen and Olivia's great-great-grandma). Each year, there is a big party at Granny's house and tons of people come to eat and to wish Granny another year of health and happiness. The well-wishes must be working, because Granny is doing very well. She still lives at home and gets around fairly well. I only hope that I'm doing this well when I'm 98 (crossing fingers). Although the birthday party is an annual thing, we don't always take pictures. We did this year, though, and so I have posted a few. There is one with Granny Moore and her four children (Granny Buie is the oldest), and there is another of Granny and all of the grandchildren, great-grandchildren, and great-great-grandchildren that were in attendance. Of course some couldn't make it to the party, but the ones who did sure enjoyed themselves.








No comments: