Thursday, March 3, 2011

An Awesome Decade


Today marks ten years that Brian and I have been married. I woke up this morning to find a dozen roses and two CDs on my computer. I didn't get a chance to look at the CDs before work, so when I got home, I loaded them. Guess what Brian had done- he had taken ALL of the negatives from our wedding and had them put on CDs so that I would have a digital copy. That's two CDs full of pictures. Since we purchased our negatives from the photographer years ago, we have access to every single picture that he took. There were some photos on the CD that I didn't even have in my wedding album. What a great gift! I am posting a few of my favorites here for everyone to see.





This one is great. I look so young. And Brian has hair!









This one is another favorite. It is a picture of Walker / Buie / Quarnaccio family. It's not very often that everyone is together like this...






...And the same can be for this picture. This is the Sanders / Ford clan. Doesn't everyone look so nice?

Here is a picture that I forgot we had, but it is officially my new favorite. All of my grandparents look so spiffy!





Here are the my lovely bridesmaids in their "rainbow" dresses...




...and the handsome groomsmen in their tuxedos.
It has been so much fun to look back over the old wedding photos. I must say, that this has been an awesome decade. I could not have picked a better husband and father. I cherish every moment that we have had thusfar, and I look forward to many, many more years together.

No comments: