Thursday, November 14, 2013

Walker Reunion


The annual Walker Reunion was held the first weekend in November.  I always enjoy seeing family members- especially my Aunt, Uncle, and Cousins (and their families).  For the past two years we have gathered at my parents' house on the Saturday before the reunion for a cookout.  This is such a fun time together.  There are lots of kids around, and they have tons of fun playing tag and red rover.  This year my cousin David organized an obstacle course and that was a huge hit with all the kids.  We also took a hay ride around the neighborhood, roasted marshmallows, and watched the kids dance and sing.  I remember how much fun it was to play with my cousins when I was young, and I am so happy that my kids are getting the chance to do the same things with their cousins.

The girl team
The boy team





No comments: